Prover is ideal for Valuers, giving you access to:
- Quickly assemble Property Title and map imagery for your valuation reports
- Comparable sales reporting including radius searches
- Free title previews and fast cost-effective document ordering
- The best geospatial to sale matching package in the business
- Map centric timely data direct from the authorities
- Commercial, Rural and Residential sales and property data included
Prover enables you to generate and customise valuation reports, including high resolution aerial photography, map imagery and property title data. Prover enables you to create templated reports using our data or provides you with data to put into your own report.
Find comparable sales easily using Prover radius search, or the map view search option. Prover also offers advanced filtering of sales data including:
- Property metrics like land size, number of bedrooms, wall construction, building age, etc.
- Council data such as CV, council category, property type, etc.
- Council sale type (Bona Fine / non Bona Fide, and free access to title information to verify sales)
Prover provides commercial, rural and residential sales data, and has the best geospatial-to-sale matching in the business, so you don’t lose sales.
Free Certificate of Title Data and Document Ordering
Whilst you can order legal documents through Prover at a really cheap rate (prices start from $5.50 a document), Prover has an even cheaper preview of Certificate of Title data – it’s free.
Also, while our document ordering typically delivers LINZ documents within 30 minutes, you can view free title data straight away. This means that you can quickly get the information you want at your fingertips.
Prover also offers high resolution aerial photos and a standard map view that you can use to search and view information on, such as:
- Easements that aren’t listed on the Certificate of Title
- Parcel data (Legal Boundaries, Statutes, Titles and Valuation References on a parcel, etc.)
- Sales data on the map
Prover’s maps are fast, so you can quickly get the data you need.
Prover is created by Custom Software using Headway Systems data, both of which have been delivering market leading property software for over 20 years.
Prover is a name you can trust.